Helpful, dedicated personal injury and family law attorneys serving you in or near Salem - We'll take it from here.
Providing legal guidance in personal injury and family law
If you have a marital or family issue, or if you are suffering through an injury, your life may seem like it's spinning out of control. At Johnson & Taylor, our attorneys and staff can help. We listen to your story, find a way to get you back on your feet quickly, and work hard to achieve the best outcome for your case. We are compassionate and straightforward and make sure you know what is going on with your case every step of the way. When you come to us for help, your injury or family law questions are our top priority. We'll take it from here.
We know how to get results you need
When you choose us to represent you, you receive:
- Stability -- Our first objective is to stabilize your current situation. We take the burden off you so you can make practical decisions that have a positive effect on the rest of your life.
- Lawyers readily available -- We regularly communicate with you and return your calls quickly to answer your questions and alleviate your concerns.
- Practical representation -- We know litigation is expensive, so we will discuss with you the possibility of out-of-court negotiations. We believe that part of helping you is allowing you to preserve your money.
- Energetic advocates -- If going to court is necessary, we are ready and prepared to fight for you. Our job is to help you, and we love doing it.
We work with you to find solutions in personal injury and family law matters
We understand that many aspects of your life can become a struggle when suffering through injuries or going through divorce, custody, or other family law issues. We can help you through the following matters:
- Personal injury claims -- Part of our focus is on personal injury claims. Most of these claims involve auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, and accidents caused by drunk or uninsured drivers, but we also help with slip and falls, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, and wrongful death claims. If you were injured or a family member was injured or killed, we assist you in getting the settlement you and your family deserve.
- Divorce and family law -- We provide representation and guidance for uncontested and contested divorces, divorce mediation, annulments, alimony, child support, child custody and parenting time/visitation rights, and divorce decree modifications and enforcement. If you are going through a divorce, no matter how complex, we see to it that you are treated fairly. Our family law attorney and staff can also assist you with adoptions and domestic violence/restraining order matters. Our mission is to make sure that you and your rights are protected.
Let our divorce and injury law attorneys guide you through legal obstacles
Life-altering events like injuries and divorce can leave you feeling helpless and alone. At Johnson & Taylor we are upfront and honest and can help you get what you deserve. We offer free consultations and free in-home visits for injury clients in or near Salem, Oregon, including most areas of Marion, Polk, and Linn Counties. We also offer flexible payment plans for family law clients. Our office has convenient and free parking and we have attorneys and staff that are bilingual in English and Spanish. Contact our Salem office by phone at 503.990.6641 or online.
We’ll take it from here.