Auto Accident Attorney
Being injured in a motor vehicle accident can be a harrowing and traumatic experience. Injuries suffered in a car accident have a serious impact on victims’ lives, including costly medical bills, financial hardship, pain and suffering and expensive repairs. Our compassionate and skilled legal team has years of experience dealing with a multitude of personal injury cases, and has secured more than $20,000,000 in compensation for our clients.
When the accident is the fault of another driver, we can help.
- Did you sustain serious injuries in an car accident?
- Are your medical bills stacking up because of a drunk driving incident?
- Have you lost wages or your job?
- Is the insurance company pushing to settle the case today for pennies?
- The other driver was uninsured? What do I do?
- Who will pay for my vehicle?
- Will my insurance pay for my medical bills?
Help With Insurance Claims
When you are injured and trying to heal, the arduous process of filing a claim and negotiating with an insurer can be overwhelming. Insurance companies often make it difficult to settle valid claims, and our qualified and professional legal team is experienced in navigating the complex insurance claims process.
Having a seasoned auto accident attorney in your corner who is well-versed in dealing with insurance adjusters and medical providers can help to ensure you receive fair compensation for your injuries. Our qualified legal team will fight for your rights and work hard to reach the best possible result for you and your family.
Protect Your Rights
If you’ve been involved in a auto accident, it’s important to take steps to protect your legal rights, before it’s too late.
If you’ve recently been hurt in a auto accident, Johnson and Taylor Personal Injury and Family Law can help you by:
- Making sure you understand your claim and the rights that you have under the law.
- Dealing with the adverse insurance company on your behalf.
- Protecting your claim for uninsured/underinsured benefits.
- Obtaining medical benefits/wage benefit payments.
Depending on the Circumstances of Your Case, We Can Help Recover Compensation for Your Damages:
• Pain and suffering
• Lost wages
• Loss of companionship or consortium
• Loss of enjoyment of life
• Loss of future earnings
• Property Damage
• Wrongful death
We Can Help
No two personal injury cases are the same and suffering from an accident is often a difficult, life-changing event. Our caring team understands how difficult the process can be, and will guide you every step of the way.
Our experienced auto accident attorneys are committed to providing quality legal representation and will give you the personal attention you deserve. We serve clients in Marion, Polk, Linn counties and Salem/Keizer and surrounding areas. We may even be able to help if you’re out of state. If your condition makes it difficult to travel to our office, an auto accident attorney can meet with you at home.
Contact Johnson and Taylor Personal Injury and Family Law at 503-990-6641 to schedule your consultation today.