We help you Plan and Prepare for Your Future.
Planning and providing for your loved ones can be a challenging and stressful ordeal. However, with the assistance and advice of our estate planning and probate attorneys you can rest assured that those you care for will be well taken care of. We serve individuals and families from all over Oregon including Salem, Portland, and the surrounding areas. Our estate planning lawyers can provide assistance with a wide variety issues, from drafting wills and trusts, to establishing guardianships and conservatorships. Our compassionate and “client-first” style will give you the peace of mind you’ll need as you plan and prepare for your future generations.
Serving clients throughout Oregon with their estate planning and probate needs.
We can confidently guide you through the planning and administrative process for all you estate planning and probate needs. Our honest and thoughtful advice will help you make the best decisions in ensuring that those you care for will be well taken care of. Some of the areas in which we can help you included:
- Wills – A will is a simple and inexpensive way of providing for your loved ones at your death.
- Probate – Probate can be a complicated and expensive process. The assistance of an attorney can ease the burden on you as you navigate the process.
- Trusts – A trust can provide much needed flexibility and control to any estate plan. A trust is an effective means of avoiding probate, and offers many other benefits that can’t be found in a will.
- Trust Administration – We offer assistance and advice to trustees and beneficiaries regarding the duties and responsibilities involved in administering trusts.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships – When a person lacks legal capacity to manage their own affairs we can assist in having a guardian or conservator appointed over them.
- Power of Attorney and other Estate Planning Needs – We are happy to help and assist with any estate planning matter we can, and will provide you with straightforward legal advice you can rely on.
Set up your FREE estate planning or probate consultation today.
Serving clients in Salem, Portland, and the surrounding areas, our estate planning and probate attorneys offer FREE initial consultations. Call 503-990-6641 or complete this online contact form.
We’ll take it from here.